From beginner to advanced – Understand 3D printing, how 3D printers work, trouble shooting, both with video and ebook downloads, plus the opportunity to ask questions live
- Recorded and live video, plus written workbooks to downloadAll the information you need, at your fingertips, the way you need it.
- Covers everything from choosing the right printer, through to building and maintainingBe prepared for success, and know what to do when things go wrong!
- Avoid the myths, lies and pitfalls, don’t end up with a lemon, or broken printerYou will know the what to do, where to go, and what to avoid!
- Convert your ideas into real plastic things with 3D printers!You will master the software and tools that successfully convert your ideas into real objects
Step by step guides and tutorials, without the pitfalls and dead ends
Yes, you can work to pull together piecemeal the free information from the thousands of sponsored 3d printing channels, but wouldn’t you prefer to have a systematic, unbiased, step-by-step process to follow, without the myths and conflicting advice? Would it be useful to have someone reliable to contact to ask questions?
Get Started with the Workshop Now
- Unlike most 3D printing gurus, Chris is not just a 3D printing expert, he is also an expert and experienced teacher. He has that ability to make complex ideas easy and fun to understand, while putting you at ease. You never feel like any question you could ask is wrong or stupid, and everyone feels welcome. If I was to recommend just one 3D printing class it would be this one.Håkan Fägnell – Founder of 3DPrinterChat.com and 3D Printing for Everyone
- I am a professional Engineering Technologist, using 3D printing for fortune 500 companies and hollywood special effects work (StarTrek Beyond, Maze Runner, DeathNote, and more), and even I still learn things from Chris! I’d encourage you 100% to check out this workshop, I am sure you will gain a lot from it!Ben Eadie – Founder LearnOnshape.com
- I’ve known Chris for some time now, and he never fails to deliver on extremely well written and thought provoking content about 3d printing. His style is infused with a maker ethos, and his approach carries unbiased excitement for where the technology is going.JOEL TELLING – THE 3D PRINTING NERD
- I can say this workshop was very helpful to me. I was able to get up to speed and made my first remix in minutes after watching the videos. I mean literally less than an hour after I finished the second video I had uploaded the files to Thingiverse. You’re a great teacher!Nick Croft
Plans and Pricing
Get started, at the lowest it will ever be
Pick your own fair price
Get it now while in beta to get the very best deal
Get everything early, content is delivered as soon at it is created based on YOUR feedback
Steer the content! Give feedback so you get exactly what you need
Refer others and earn $
Get Started Now – Immediate Access
Once fully launched the price will raise substantially
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently asked questions from the 3D printing community
What if I can’t make the live sessions?
Everything will be recorded and transcribed, you won’t miss a thing! You can also submit questions ahead of time, so you don’t miss out on getting the help you need.
I am already started 3D printing, will this help me?
Many people who are already 3D printing get stumped when things go wrong, might have only experienced certain aspects, such as downloading pre-made objects, or used certain filaments. We will explore more advanced topics, like creating your own 3D models, modifying existing models, custom and advanced printing techniques, finishing techniques, and exotic materials.
What does the workshop consist of?
Ebooks and videos covering everything from
- Choosing the right 3D printer for you, so you don’t waste time and money on a bad option.
- How 3D printers work, and how to keep them in good working order.
- The step by step printing process from beginner to pro.
- Why prints fail, and how to get the best results.
- Where to get existing models, how to modify objects and make mashups, and how to create your own designs from scratch.
- … and more!
I don’t have access to a 3D printer yet, does that matter?
We start by talking through how to choose the right 3D printer for you, and also ways you can start without owning your own 3D printer. After that I show step by step how a 3D printer goes together, and how to run a 3D printer, so you will be ready when the time is right.
How much time will I need?
As much or as little as you like, the idea is you have access when you want to access, and can take it at your own pace.
I see mention this is in “beta” – what does that mean?
- Firstly it means you get to help steer the ship, because I am creating the workshop with your feedback. It will be exactly what you want and need because of people like you.
- Secondly, it means you get the workshop for the lowest price it will ever be, due to the fact it is not yet complete. Once complete the price will raise substantially.
- Lastly, it means I will use your questions and suggestions as a guide for what is not clear, where we need more depth, and which modules need written instruction, video, or a mixture, so everything is produced in the right format and the correct level of detail.
- I’ve known Chris for years, he’s very active, always friendly and quick to help whenever he can. Chris demonstrates all the best qualities that I enjoy in the 3d printing community, inclusive, educational and friendly, he’s always working on something new to share with us all.Tessa Nesci – SparkyFace5 Channel
- The 3D Printing Club is grateful to have Chris on our team, helping, teaching and leadingAl Shuryan – Founder of 3DPC.tech and 3D Printing Club.
- Chris Garrett is one of the foremost experts in the home 3D Printing space. I trust his judgement on the topic explicitly, and am proud to consider myself one of his colleagues.Charles J Gantt – IoT Journalist, Element14.com
- Chris is sincerely one of the most knowledgeable in 3D printing I have had the pleasure of knowing. Chris helped me with purchasing questions, building issues, filament suggestions, upgrade ideas, and a variety of other items. With my 20 years in K-12 and higher education instruction and my years as a YouTube channel author, he is one of the only contacts I need regarding 3D Printing.Robert Griffith – Founder FreeTutorials
Get ready to get the most out of your 3D printing and making
Discover everything you need to know to be successful and have fun with 3D printing, with help all along the way, and without the pitfalls, work and hassle of piecing everything together for yourself.
Get Started with the Workshop Now